Private Duty Nursing
Ready to find out more?
view our services
Get Help on Info & Pricing
Private Duty Nursing in the comfort of your home
If you wish to stay in your home, maintain your independence, and enjoy the freedom of continuing your desired lifestyle then Private Duty Nursing Services are for you!
We use our collaborative team approach to provide exceptional nursing care in the comfort of your home.
Our staff consists of highly recommended Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who are trained to perform complex medical care. Our services include:
- Personal care (grooming, bathing, etc.)
- Feed and prepare adequate meals
- Administer Medications (injections, inhalants, topical, eye drops, and oral medications)
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Ventilator management
- Gastrostomy (feeding tube) care
- Nasogastric (NG) tube care
- Monitor Vital Signs
- Tracheostomy care
- Advanced care training for family members and/or caregivers
Unlike traditional in-home care services, private duty nurses deliver one on one care which gives them the opportunity to build a positive rapport with each client. The time our nurses spend with our clients and their family members is extremely important for forming a relationship based on trust.
At Quality Health Services, we pride ourselves on providing excellent care to every client we connect with.
“Where our patient is our priority”